Ice Cream and Frozen Yogurt Supplies Can Help a Company Promote Their Brand
If the graduates have their way, the 16 by 20 inch photo collages will take a backseat to the ice cream. In fact, even though the two moms are planning other foods like watermelon, berries,carrots, baby cucumbers, cauliflower, brownie bites, pretzel chips, cherry dip, skinny popcorn, and white cheddar cheese crackers, the girls are only focused on the ice cream. This graduation party will have single serve drinks like water, ice tea, energy drinks, coffee, and pop, but the two high school graduates are more interested in the kind of sprinkles and toppings that they are planning. In a real break from tradition, the girls do not even want the more to order a cake. They insist that the ice cream will be enough.
They have color coordinated the ice cream spoons and paper ice cream cups that they have ordered and have searched the internet for corny ice cream quotes that they can use for the party space.
Are You Planning an Upcoming Ice Cream Party?
You can start your party planning with the flavors and toppings that you will serve, but there are also many kinds of ice cream spoons and cups that can help you make any part a success. You simply need to walk into any ice cream or frozen yogurt store to notice how the many ways that these spaces can be decorated. Behind all of the shiny services and the bright colors, however, is one of America’s most favorite past times: ice cream.
When you realize that ice cream generally contains more than 50% air after the churning process you begin to realize the importance of the other ingredients that are included. From lemon cake to coffee and salted carmel, it is, in fact, all of the unique flavors that are catching the attention of the sweet eating masses. And while June is the month that the most ice cream is produced, you can always find lines of people at the most popular ice cream shops.
Consider some of these other facts and figures about the ice cream and frozen treat industry and the impact that it has not only on the taste buds of America, but also the economy of the nation:
- 40% of Americans will eat ice cream in any given two-week period, according to research by NPD Group, .
- 28.5 is the average number of times that Americans will consume ice cream times this year.
- Vanilla remains the most popular flavor among their consumers at 28%, according to a recent survey of International Ice Cream Association member companies.
- 1.5 billion gallons of ice cream and similar desserts are produced in the U.S. every single year.
- 90% of U.S. households regularly indulge in a sweet, frozen treat.
- There were an estimated 2,582 frozen yogurt stores at the end of 2013.
Those adorable miniature ice cream spoons, as well as the even cuter shovels, may help you check out the latest flavor offerings, but it is important to realize that it is the ice cream itself that will take center stage!